|Terms and Conditions|
Redbridge Radio Cars is a PCO licensed private hire operator, providing a safe and secure private hire service for all of our customers. Redbridge Radio Cars operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
1. Our prices are based on passengers being ready to travel at the booked time if pre-booked or arrival time if booking an ASAP vehicle.
2. All our Airport pickups include the first 60 minutes waiting time from the actual landing time of the flight and thereafter you will be charged 20 pence per minute.
3. The Residential and Business center pick-ups are subjected to the first five minutes waiting time free and 20 pence per minute thereafter.
4. Number of passengers and luggage’s must be stated clearly during the time of booking. If there are any alterations in number the driver will charge accordingly.
5. All our fares are quoted as a one pick up to one drop off only. Any additional stops will be charged additionally and must be booked via the office.
6. Passengers are responsible for loading and unloading their luggage. It is the passengers responsibility to ensure that all bags, suitcases and mobile phones are taken from the vehicle. The company is not responsible for any missing or lost property.
7. We can supply baby seats at no extra cost. These journeys should be pre-booked to ensure availability and prompt arrival of your vehicle.
8. The seasonal surcharge of 50% on price is charged on December 24th from 19:00 until 26th December at 06:00 & 31st December from 19:00 until 1st of January at 06:00. The surcharge is payable in cash to the driver at the time of the booking.
9. Redbridge Radio Cars does not encourage or support private bookings with its drivers. Such bookings are illegal and not covered by the drivers insurance.
10. BABY SEATS AND CHILD SEATS
10.1 - We can supply baby seats at no extra cost for journeys that have been pre-booked in advance. The number of child seats are limited therefore to guarantee your request your booking must be pre-booked. In the unlikely event that we are unable to supply a child seat please note that; private hire vehicles that are operating a pre-booked journey are exempt from needing child restraints, however you must follow these guidelines:
10.2. Children under 3 years of age can travel without a child's car seat or seat belt, but only in the rear of a vehicle on an adults lap. The seat belt must be in between the adult and child and not over the two of them.
10.3. Children aged 3 years or older can travel without a child's car seat if they wear an adult seat belt, only in the rear of the vehicle.
11. Please note that any online booking made with Redbridge Radio Cars will not be deemed confirmed until payment has been received and you have received email confirmation, (unless you choose the cash option where available.)
12. Booking cancellations must be made six hours before the booked time of journey. All cash fares are paid to the driver in pounds (£) at the end of your journey. Credit card payments can be made online, in vehicle at the end of the journey.
13. All drivers reserve the right to request for cash payments prior to commencing the journey
14. Payment Modes : Cash / Card only. No cheques accepted etc....
15. Dealing with abusive aggressive, abusive or offensive language or behaviour
15.1. Telephone calls
None of our staff have to tolerate unacceptable behaviour over the telephone. Where this occurs, all of our staff have the right to place callers on hold or to end the call. However, before taking such action, it is reasonable to expect that the caller is warned that their conduct is considered to be offensive and to allow them the opportunity to moderate their behaviour. We also reserve the right to ban customers from using our service if this behaviour occurs.
15.2. Face to face
All of our offices are monitored by 24 hour CCTV recording. Some drivers may also choose to use in car CCTV for their own safety.
In the event that any customer is abusive, aggressive, or physically assaults a driver or member of staff, the Police will be contacted immediately. CCTV and any other relevant details will be passed to the police in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The company cannot be held responsible for losses consequential or actual arising from missed connections due to adverse weather, prevailing traffic conditions or any other events that negatively influence journey times.
The company and its drivers cannot be held responsible for any actual or consequential financial or professional loss, missed travel connections (flights, trains etc.) due to the late or non-arrival of any car.
* REDBRIDGE RADIO CARS WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR CUSTOM *